Saturday 3 March 2012

*IMPORTANT INFO*

I have moved my blog to a whole new website!

I will no longer make posts here or be moderating this site from this day onwards.
I do hope you will come along with me and visit me at my new website:

http://lithiumflowercreations.weebly.com/

All my masks, templates and tutorials have been moved there, and is no longer available on this blog.
The recent CT tags I have made, have also been moved.
I even moved the chatbox over for those of you that prefer to use that :)
People who have linked to this blog should go to my new site and grab my new blinkie and or HTML code I have posted on my homepage.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused for you, but I do hope that you will continue to follow me.

Hugs Lithy

No comments:

Post a Comment